When it comes to our favorite cartoons, animated movies, and
30 Rock is a show known for its wit and sass, and for good reason. Nearly everyone on the show pulls out an amazing zinger at some point. Here are the top insults from the run of the classic show.
1. Kelsey: Hey Liz, how’s the telescope?
Liz: I don’t know Kelsey, how’s your mom’s pill addiction?
2. Liz: She’s like a human Macarena. Something everyone did at parties in 1996.
3. Drew: Liz Lemon! I was just thinking about you the other day.
Drew: Yeah. I saw this gorgeous woman putting glasses on her daughter’s Mrs. Potato Head.
4. Eliza: Lemon, isn’t there a slanket somewhere you should be filling with your farts?
5. Diana (to Liz): I’m glad to see that the endgame of feminism is women dressing like Dennis the Menace at work.
6. Cerie: Oh, Liz. Did I see you Saturday at Marquee?
Liz: I was there. Yes.
Cerie: So what were you doing there? Is it like that time they found my grandpa at the bus station?
7. Pete: We own Kmart now?
Jack: No. So why are you dressed like we do?
8. Jack: Good God, Lemon, your breath! When did you find time to eat a diaper you found on the beach?
9. Jack: Mother, there are terrorist cells more nurturing than you are.
10. Jack: In Puerto Rico, elderly women are held in very high esteem. You should go there, Lemon. They’d love you.
11. Jack (to Liz): Good God, I can see every line and pore in your face. It looks like a YMCA climbing wall.(Season 5)
12. Jack (to Liz): You do have the wind-battered face of a New England cod fisherman, if that’s what you’re asking.
13. Jenna: We’re so Sex and the City right now. I’m Samantha, you’re Charlotte, and you’re the woman at home who watches it.
14. Liz: [You want to name your daughter] Kylie? Great. She can strip her way through community college.”