Although there are many families of actors in Hollywood such
Sometimes two celebrities make a beautiful couple, other times, well… Here are 9 unlikely celebrity couples.
- Julia Roberts & Lyle Lovett. They met while shooting The Player together in 1992. They hit it off and got married a year later in 1993. Sadly, Roberts and Lovett divorced two years later in 1995 with different career aspirations.
- Russell Brand & Katy Perry. He’s a bad boy and she’s a good girl. They surprised people when they first started dating and then eventually married in 2010, but divorced two years later in 2012.
- Flava Flav & Brigitte Nielsen. In 2004, the pair started dating after they both appeared on the reality TV show The Surreal Life on VH-1. She was really tall standing at 6’2″, while he was shorter at 5’5″. The couple spawned another reality TV show called Strange Love in 2005.
- Rosario Dawson & Danny Boyle. In 2012, the actress and director were in a relationship after they wrapped production on the movie Trance. While their relationship was low profile, the pair was seen during the Summer Olympics in London.
- Sandra Bullock & Jesse James. She’s a good girl and he’s a bad boy. The pair got married in 2005, but divorced in 2010, after James cheated on her.
- Madonna & Dennis Rodman. While playing for the San Antonio Spurs in the mid-90s, Dennis Rodman briefly dated Madonna. They eventually broke up before Rodman briefly married Carmen Electra.
- Mary-Kate Olsen & Olivier Sarkozy. In 2012, Mary-Kate Olsen started dating former French president’s half-brother Olivier Sarkozy. They were 17 years apart in age.
- Ashley Olsen & Lance Armstrong. In 2007, Ashley Olsen and Lance Armstrong dated, despite being born 15 years apart. Armstrong ended the relationship because he felt it hurt his public image.
- Michael Jackson & Lisa-Marie Presley. In 1994, Michael Jackson and Lisa-Marie Presley were married, despite never being seen together in public. They shocked viewers during the 1994 MTV Video Music Awards when they announced they were officially married. They divorced two years later in 1996 and Lisa-Marie Presley eventually married and divorced Nicolas Cage.