1. Terminator 1 & 2 “I’ll be back.” 2. Back
Bradley Cooper is on quite a roll these days, having been nominated for Best Actor in three consecutive years. His latest film, American Sniper, is the biggest box-office success this year and is also quite controversial. Cooper has been working as an actor for a long time and is one of those actors you will definitely see in older films and say “oh hey, Bradley Cooper!”
Here are 9 interesting facts about Bradley Cooper you may not have known…
1. Cooper actually appears in the audience during the Sean Penn Inside the Actors Studio on Bravo and asks Penn a question.
2. He was a medalist on the Men’s Heavyweight Crew team at Georgetown University.
3. Cooper has spent many weekends with the Learning through the Expanded Arts Program (LEAP), which is a non-profit organization that teaches inner-city school children about acting.
4. Cooper speaks fluent French and did an entire interview in French to promote The Hangover Part II.
5. While a guest on Live with Kelly and Michael, Cooper was asked which of the actresses he has co-starred with was his favorite on-screen kisser. Instead of an actress, he chose Michael Ian Black, with whom he shared a love scene in Wet Hot American Summer.
6. After graduating from Germantown Academy in 1993, he attended Villanova University for his first year, then transferred to Georgetown University, from which he graduated with honors with a BA in English in 1997. Later in 2000, he received an MFA in acting from Actors Studio Drama School at The New School in New York City.
7. He worked as a doorman in New York City’s luxurious and modern Morgan’s Hotel for a time.
8. Cooper does not drink, even socially.
9. He gets up at 5 a.m., and always had. It actually comes in handy these days because, as he told Chelsea Handler, the paparazzi aren’t up that early.