Whenever I would get in trouble for cursing as a
Whether you set New Year’s resolutions or just try to make each day better, here are 9 quotes to help you get through the new year!
1. “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!”
― Aleister Crowlet, Moonchild
3. “A cat’s New Year dream is mostly a bird! Don’t be like a cat; in New Year, dream something that you have never dreamed! Target for new things!”
― Mehmet Mrat ildan
5. “Does everyone have a new years resolution? I do, mine is to never change for anyone!”
― Sara Dalton
7. “You staying home all alone on New Year’s Eve? Unthinkable. Take my advice … the countdown should be shared with someone, or it’s just another set of numbers passing you by.”
― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
9. “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.
Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something.
So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art or love, or work or family or life.
Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it.
Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”
― Neil Gaiman