50 years ago on December 6th, 1964 Rudolph the Red-Nosed
While some famous actors refuse to appear in commercials because they think it might hurt their image, they do lend their voices in popular TV spots. Here are 9 celebrity voiceovers you might not recognize in commercials.
1. Jeff Bridges. In 2007, Jeff Bridges lent his voice to a number of Duracell commercials for the battery company’s “Trusted Everywhere” marketing campaign.
2. George Clooney. In 2005, George Clooney was the voice of Budweiser for their “This Is Beer” ad campaign.
3. Julianna Margulies. Her voice appeared in a number of Pampers ads during the 2000s.
4. Gene Hackman. Although he retired from acting in 2003, Gene Hackman’s voice appeared in a Lowe’s commercial for their “Let’s Build Something Together” campaign in 2008.
5. Jason Sudeikis. He lent his voice for a few Applebee’s commercials too.
6. Susan Sarandon. In 2005, Susan Sarandon did some voiceover work for Stouffer’s for their “See What’s Cooking” marketing campaign.
7. John Krasinski. In 2013, former-Office star John Krasinski lent his voice for Esurance.
8. Allison Janney. She lent her voice for a number of Kaiser-Permanente commercials during their “Thrive” ad campaign.
9. Jon Hamm. Mercedes Benz commissioned the Mad Men star for a number of commercials for their “The Best or Nothing” campaign.