Are you looking to quench your thirst like some of
Although many characters are introduced into TV shows, sometimes their characters just don’t mesh well with its story and producers decide to write them out. While sometimes writers explain why these characters are leaving the show, sometimes they just leave with no explanation at all. Here are 8 examples.
- Judy Winslow from Family Matters. After four seasons of nothing to do, Judy Winslow quietly went up stairs and never came down again. The Winslows never mentioned her after that.
- Maggie Lauten from A Different World. After freshman year, Maggie never returned to Hillman College and never came back to school.
- Max from Saved by The Bell. While the cast of Saved by the Bell went back to the Max diner everyday, its owner was never seen again.
- Stuart Minkus from Boy Meet World. Once the characters went to high school, the nerdy Minkus never returned until the final episode. Apparently, he was there all along, but the TV show’s characters never mentioned him.
- Mandy Hampton from The West Wing. After season one, Mandy never returned to work for the President of the United States.
- Chuck Cunningham from Happy Days. After season one, Richie and Joanie Cunningham never mentioned their older brother. It is believed he was shipped out to fight in the Korean War and was killed in action. The Cunningham Family never mentioned him again.
- Monica Dawson from Heroes. The super-powered mimic was introduced in season two, but never returned for season three and four. She was a major part of the TV show’s cast, but season two was shaky for everyone.
- Cody from Step by Step. He was introduced after season one, but the Lambert’s cousin never re-appeared after season five. The actor who played Cody, Sasha Mitchell, got into a lot of legal trouble after he assaulted his wife.