Singer Sebastian Bach once famously stated, “If I ever grow
Dance pop diva Kesha (formerly Ke$ha, born Kesha Sebert), not only writes her own songs, she also writes songs for other recording artists. While she has a few big hit for herself, Kesha is not afraid to speard the hits around the music scene. Here are 7 songs you didn’t know were written by Kesha.
- “Till the World Ends” by Britney Spears. Kesha co-wrote this dance track for Britney Spears for her record “Femme Fatale” in 2011. “Till the World Ends” peaked at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- “Disgusting” by Miranda Cosgrove. While Miranda Cosgrove isn’t known for her music career, there was a point in time when she was a pop singer. Kesha wrote the song “Disgusting” for Miranda Cosgrove for the record “Sparks Fly” in 2010.
- “Pink Champagne” by Ariana Grande. Kesha co-wrote the song “Pink Champagne” for Ariana Grande in 2013. While the song didn’t appear as a track on “Yours Truly,” it was a free bonus track attached to the record’s release.
- “This Love” by The Veronicas. While The Veronicas aren’t a household name in the United States, they are one of the biggest superstars in Australia. Kesha co-wrote the song “This Love” with The Veronicas in 2007. It was a big hit in Australia and New Zealand.
- “Dirty Picture” by Taio Cruz. Kesha co-wrote the song “Dirty Picture” with British R&B singer Taio Cruz in 2009. It peaked at #3 on the UK R&B charts and was a certified silver record selling 200,000 copies.
- “Windows Down” by Big Time Rush. In 2012, Kesha sold the base track for the song “Window Down” to boy band Big Time Rush. The song was re-written, but Kesha’s template was still the base of the new song.
- “The Time of Our Lives” by Miley Cyrus. During her bubblegum pop days, Miley Cyrus turned to Kesha for the song “The Time of Our Lives” in 2009.