A new hormone may hold the key to pulling dieters’
Wireless technology is everywhere! I’d be willing to bet you are reading this wirelessly right now and if you aren’t you have something wireless around you. Of course, smartphones are the biggest proponent of wireless technology but tablets, computers, TVs, Blu-ray Players, and game systems all have become wireless now. You might think it’s a new thing but really Nikola Tesla was experimenting with wireless electricity before the turn of the 20th century!
- Tesla first started experimenting with wireless technology in 1899 when he performed the first test. The result was a five inch spark that was loud and thick.
- After Tesla became an American citizen in 1891, he established a lab on South Fifth Avenue and 46 E. Houston Street in New York. He lit them both with wireless electrical lamps to show the enormous potential of wireless power transmissions.
- The TESLA COIL is a special transformer that can take the 110 volt electricity from your house and convert it exponentially.
- The high-frequency output of even a small Tesla coil can light up fluorescent tubes from several feet away without a connection.
- After his initial experiments, he declared he could provide wireless electricity on a global scale with a giant tower.
- “The Famous Tesla Tower erected in Shoreham, Long Island, New York was 187 feet high; the spherical top was 68 feet in diameter. ” That is, it would have been all of those things, but it was never finished.