1. Rogen and Franco developed the idea years ago after
While normal people in the real world name their children with normal names like Carl, Sarah, Kimberly, and Jason, celebrities have a little bit more room for artistic license and creativity when it comes to naming their famous children. Here are 18 very, very bizarre celebrity baby names.
- Kal-El Coppola Cage (Son of Nicolas Cage). He really, really likes Superman.
- North West (Daughter of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian)
- Pilot Inspektor Lee (Son of Jason Lee and Beth Jean Riesgraf). Named after the Granddaddy song “He’s Simple, He’s Dumb, He’s the Pilot.”
- Apple Martin (Daughter of Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow). The couple really, really like fruit.
- Moon Unit Zappa and Diva Thin Muffin Zappa (Daughters of Frank Zappa)
- Kyd Duchovny (Son of David Duchovny and Tea Leoni)
- Rocket Rodriguez (Son of Robert Rodriguez)
- Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale (Son of Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani). Named after a beach in Malibu.
- Audio Science Clayton (Son of Shannyn Sossamon)
- Bronx Mowgli Wentz (Son of Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson). According to Pete Wentz, “The Jungle Book was something that me and Ashlee bonded over. It’s a cool name.”
- Moxie Crimefighter Jillette (Daughter of Penn Jillette). According to Penn Jillette, “We chose her middle name because when she’s pulled over for speeding she can say, `But officer, we’re on the same side, my middle name is CrimeFighter.”
- Mirabella Bunny Grimaldi Adams (Daughter of Bryan Adams)
- Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa (Son of Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet)
- Memphis Eve Sunny Day Hewson (Daughter of Bono)
- Ocean Whitaker (Son of Forest Whitaker)
- Prince Michael “Blanket” Jackson II (Son of Michael Jackson)
- Jermajesty Jackson (Son of Jermaine Jackson)