Earlier this week baseball card creator Sy Berger passed away
While normal people in the real world name their children with normal names like Carl, Sarah, Kimberly, and Jason, celebrities have a little bit more room for artistic license and creativity when it comes to naming their famous children. Here are 18 very, very bizarre celebrity baby names.
- Kal-El Coppola Cage (Son of Nicolas Cage). He really, really likes Superman.
- North West (Daughter of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian)
- Pilot Inspektor Lee (Son of Jason Lee and Beth Jean Riesgraf). Named after the Granddaddy song “He’s Simple, He’s Dumb, He’s the Pilot.”
- Apple Martin (Daughter of Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow). The couple really, really like fruit.
- Moon Unit Zappa and Diva Thin Muffin Zappa (Daughters of Frank Zappa)
- Kyd Duchovny (Son of David Duchovny and Tea Leoni)
- Rocket Rodriguez (Son of Robert Rodriguez)
- Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale (Son of Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani). Named after a beach in Malibu.
- Audio Science Clayton (Son of Shannyn Sossamon)
- Bronx Mowgli Wentz (Son of Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson). According to Pete Wentz, “The Jungle Book was something that me and Ashlee bonded over. It’s a cool name.”
- Moxie Crimefighter Jillette (Daughter of Penn Jillette). According to Penn Jillette, “We chose her middle name because when she’s pulled over for speeding she can say, `But officer, we’re on the same side, my middle name is CrimeFighter.”
- Mirabella Bunny Grimaldi Adams (Daughter of Bryan Adams)
- Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa (Son of Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet)
- Memphis Eve Sunny Day Hewson (Daughter of Bono)
- Ocean Whitaker (Son of Forest Whitaker)
- Prince Michael “Blanket” Jackson II (Son of Michael Jackson)
- Jermajesty Jackson (Son of Jermaine Jackson)