While The Big Lebowski may have a little bowling in
While we know famous Hollywood stars are amazing actors, sometimes they also have other talents that are completely unexpected. Here are 11 examples.
1. Jennifer Garner. While in high school, Jennifer Garner was in the marching band as a saxophonist.
2. Angelina Jolie. Believe it or not, but Angelina Jolie is, not only a kickass movie star and director, but she’s also an expert knifethrower… of all things.
3. Conan O’Brien. If you ever wondered why Conan O’Brien is so agile, it’s because he’s also a tap dancer. Now that’s a hidden talent!
4. Patrick Dempsey. He’s actually an accomplished and champion juggler as a teenager. He placed second in an international juggler competition during the 80s.
5. Kevin Spacey. While Kevin Spacey is an Academy Award winning actor, he’s also an impressive impressionist.
6. Mayim Bialik. She took some time off acting between Blossom and The Big Bang Theory to earn her PhD in neuroscience from UCLA.
7. Willie Nelson. The country music icon is also a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. “A guy who really knows martial arts doesn’t have to kick anybody’s ass,” said Nelson. “He knows when to just get out of the way.”
8. Tom Hiddleston. The Marvel star is multilingual. He speaks 5 languages, including Greek, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, and, of course, English. Hiddleston also dabbles in Mandarin and Korean.
9. Harrison Ford. We know him as Han Solo from Star Wars or Indiana Jones, but Harrison Ford is also a pilot who can fly an airplane and a helicopter.
10. Donald Rumsfeld. While he was the Secretary of Defense during the Bush Administration, Rumsfeld is also an accomplished… wait for it. Unicyclist. How about that?
11. Zooey Deschanel. While she’s on a hit TV show on Fox, Zooey Deschanel is also a singer in the band She & Him with indie singer/songwriter M. Ward.