Each year, Turner Classic Movies crafts a tribute to actors,
The new season of The Bachelor is set to premiere this coming January. Here are a few fun facts about the man himself, Chris Soules.
1. His favorite movies are Rudy, Braveheart and Meet the Parents. Just like his movies choices, Chris is a man of varying tastes.
2. He does real estate. Between 2004 and 2006 Chris worked as a farm manager & real estate agent at Hertz Farm Management. Since March, 2006 Soules has been a real estate agent and farm manager at Summit Farms.
3. His favorite holiday is Christmas. Not only does he love the presents and bows, but he loves spending time with his family during the holidays. He’s a big family man!
4. His favorite song is “I Don’t Dance” by Lee Brice. We hope it’s just the beat he likes, because who doesn’t want to dance with this cutie?
5. He is a graduate of Iowa State University. He graduated with a degree in Agriculture and Agronomy, and was a member of the Farm Op Club, the Farm Bureau Club, and the Agronomy Club.
6. His celeb crush is Jennifer Aniston. And that means he’ll put up with watching Friends re-runs with you.
7. He likes karaoke. Sweet and outgoing? Check out this funny video where he and fellow cast members sang along to “I Like Big Butts.”
8. He has two sisters. You know he has to have a sentimental side if he grew up with girls in the house.
9. His favorite snack is Double-Stuffed Oreos. Even though he looks super fit, it’s nice to know he still has a sweet tooth.
10. Oh yeah, he’s also a wealthy farmer. He helped turn his family farm into a multi-million dollar enterprise. Niceee!